babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Detailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, does anyone know of a good detailer that can be trusted down on the South Coast?
Google Refined Detail run by Richard Harman in Petworth. He is very good and has looked after my last two cars. I believe he now has a unit in Billingshurst as well as coming out to you.
Many thanks griff, any idea how much he may charge to give my RE a once over?
Not sure
His prices are on the website and he will quote according to what you want done.
Cheers
Just booked my 3 Series Coupe in for a thorough detail and light paint correction with Miglior in Accrington, North West. Apparently he is that good that he has regular clients that come up from London!

I have seen some of his work and it is Stunning!

Can't wait, he is also refurbing my alloys with a Shadow Chrome finish Very Happy
(11-03-2013 11:25pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Just booked my 3 Series Coupe in for a thorough detail and light paint correction with Miglior in Accrington, North West. Apparently he is that good that he has regular clients that come up from London!

I have seen some of his work and it is Stunning!

Can't wait, he is also refurbing my alloys with a Shadow Chrome finish Very Happy

I've seen his work on detailingworld and he does look to be very good. Which style alloys are you having done in shadow chrome?
(12-03-2013 12:19pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen his work on detailingworld and he does look to be very good. Which style alloys are you having done in shadow chrome?

The standard 19" BMW ones off my 3 Series. If you look at the 335d Coupe in blue that he did they will be exactly the same, The wheel refurb and Shaddow finish is £385.

I think he is very well respected and has a great reputation. I will report back in 4 weeks!

Sorry to talk about BMW on this siteEmbarrassed
Reference URL's