babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: eD4 MPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wanted to get an opinion from some of the longer term owners of an eD4 how they are doing on MPG.
The RRE has just arrived on my wife's company car list and she is due a change soon.
She gets paid mileage so MPG is a serious consideration.
(06-03-2013 08:08pm)Bodlyfunctions Wrote: [ -> ]Wanted to get an opinion from some of the longer term owners of an eD4 how they are doing on MPG.
The RRE has just arrived on my wife's company car list and she is due a change soon.
She gets paid mileage so MPG is a serious consideration.

Bodly,

Try this link on fuelly.com, make sure you set UK units for imperial mpg. You wil see a real world comparison of all different types of models. The ED4 looks incredibly frugal, but may not be wholly representative.

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/crowngolf/r...ver-evoque

Claud
I've had mine about 2 weeks now and done a fair mixture of motorway, A and B road driving and I'm seeing my eD4 mpg range from 44 to 48
mini ed4 2wd diesel
since jan 2012
30.000 km

1 liter > 15 km average
I've been driving mine for around 3.5 months and on long journeys Iam getting around 54mpg but majority of my journeys are short eg to and from work 10 minute drive.
Had ours since April. Done about 11k miles now. Around town driving sensibly we get around 40. Did a long trip up the motorway last weekend trying to keep between 70-80 (admittedly closer to 70) and averaged c.48mpg. I find on national speed limit A roads I.e. 60 limit you get the best and we have managed to get it over 50. If in a hurry though and doing 90mph + it does drop to high 30s, really does start to impact the mpg when you tank it.

On the whole though, we've been pleased and it feels nicely run in now.

Ps. I don't advocate speeding, its just so smooth at high speeds!
I'm waiting to collect mine and based on the above I'm hoping for good things........Keep the figures coming...
Thanks all. Very positive responses. At this rate I might sell my Td4 Evoque for one too!
I wonder what I would get as PX? 1yr old and 22k on the clock
(09-03-2013 12:21am)Bodlyfunctions Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks all. Very positive responses. At this rate I might sell my Td4 Evoque for one too!
I wonder what I would get as PX? 1yr old and 22k on the clock

I have done 35k miles and travel circa 100+ miles a day, depending on journey which is mainly motorway I get normally 40mpg or if travel slower in traffic about 45mpg, only seen 50mpg once when I was in a 50mph zone for about 25miles on road works.

I don't think you will see a massive difference to the td4.
WOW Tash. I have averaged 38.3 over 22k miles in my Td4.
Think I will take your advice and keep hold of my 4WD version.
Am very surprised but comforted by the good mpg I am getting vs yours.
Appreciate your time in responding

(09-03-2013 04:55pm)tash Wrote: [ -> ]I have done 35k miles and travel circa 100+ miles a day, depending on journey which is mainly motorway I get normally 40mpg or if travel slower in traffic about 45mpg, only seen 50mpg once when I was in a 50mph zone for about 25miles on road works.

I don't think you will see a massive difference to the td4.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's