babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New Baby Has Arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like any new parent, I am so proud of my new baby that arrived on 1st March 2013. However, not wanting to leave everything to nature, I did a bit of genetic enginering before her delivery date.

She is a Santorini Black Pure SD4 with 20" wheels, fogs etc. What I was not so impressed with was the grey plastic bumper inserts and diffusers. So I had these sprayed silver and Santorini before delivery along with the addition of a black grill. I left the side blades and rear boot insert grey as I thought this looked better than all black. This is a stunning 'Dynamicised' Pure and gets lots of admiring glances & comments.

I must admit that it is somewhat better than my Ford C-Max that I had for the past 9 years!. I love it. Very Happy

I have some great pictures of the car but as I do not have a degree in computer science, cannot get then added to this post - sorry, maybe need to ask the kids.
Hopefully this should work (thanks to daughter)...

[attachment=3343]

[attachment=3342]
Lookin' good! Enjoy!
Congratulations! Looks great
Looks stunning enjoy your new ride Thumbs Up
(06-03-2013 09:51pm)Polly Joke Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this should work (thanks to daughter)...

Excellent, you had the same idea re the bumpers as I did lol. I did the fogs, xenons, Dynamic grill, then the side vents & Style 7 alloys.

Got to say I get more looks in this one than I did the Dynamic & I got a few looks with that one!
[Image: BaroloEvoque-Collected10_zpse5f5b8c4.jpg]
Reference URL's