babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Audible Lock Warning do not work anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i press lock button two times, I used to hear the beep warning sound but no beeping anymore now.
I was checked user manual book and it said can be change that on steering setting menu.
my evoque pure don't have Audible lock warning option in setting menu.
Anyone know how change back to original setting?
It should have, dbl check.

It's not at the front level, you have to go through another menu first (Car Settings ?)
(20-02-2013 11:26pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]It should have, dbl check.

It's not at the front level, you have to go through another menu first (Car Settings ?)

I checked many times already. This is Vehicle Set-up option on manual book.
• Blind spot monitor. (X)
• Speed warning.
• High beam assist. (X)
• Alarm sensors.
• Reverse-dip mirrors.
• Easy entry/exit.
• Audible lock warning (X)
• Winter wiper park.
• Drive-away locking.
• Headlamp delay.
That (X) sign mean is i can't see that option on my evoque setting.
In that case I cannot assist, sorry.

Have you had it serviced recently ? (ie software update may have removed option)
(22-02-2013 06:02pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]In that case I cannot assist, sorry.

Have you had it serviced recently ? (ie software update may have removed option)

Yes. I went to service center last week and they changed driver door module.
I had the same issue where my audible chirp when locking stop working. I stopped by the dealer yesterday and they said possible when they had to update the software last time it turned off the audible beep. Now my car beeps when I press the lock button once and the mechanic said now you can have the alarm beep twice when you unlock the car through the Vehicle Setup display.
Hmmm not sure i want it to tell people I'm unlocking. Nice seeing you again Lion!
Reference URL's