babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: issue on control of ipad 4 through USB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I need help! Once the ipad is connected via usb port, what are the functions evoque can control in a ipad 4 (io6)?

I can browse, change track, play music or video, but can't adjust the volume either from stereo/ steering button and the sound run through the ipad only and not to the car speaker is this correct?

thanks.
I have an iPod Nano, so no chance of interference from BT. But, I also have no problems using volume from the wheel or the little nob. I have a 2013 so may be different.
I have never tried hooking the iPad into the USB but I will take it out today, see what happens and report back.
Just went out to put the wipers into winter park mode since we are expected to get a bit of snow tonight, while I had the car running I plugged in the iPad. When I plugged it into the USB outlet I get nothing.. No music shows up or anything but when I moved it over to the iPod USB outlet it worked great, just like my iPhone. I was able to search playlists and adjust the volume all from the steering wheel controls and the touch screen both.
Reference URL's