babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Can you say cold ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Couple weeks ago.. the ambient mid day tem was -24c to -26c with wind chill .. a blistering -41c
after sitting idle all day.. she started with a little delay..
took 20 mins before it stop feeling like i was driving a brick to the typical ride.. a few extra squeeks as well.. but once the cabin temp went to 21c .. all fell into place..
Impressive!
And in case you didnt know, it's icy out there Very Happy lol
(06-02-2013 11:08pm)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]Impressive!
And in case you didnt know, it's icy out there Very Happy lol

BTW.. for those "Fortunate" not to live is a cold cold climate.. the Evoque performs admirably in the mountains ..
But.. I dont beleive its full time all wheel drive.. at least I think they (the rear wheels) engage in certain traction conditions..

Although the RR Sport does a better job in the snow..with proper winter tires.. I feel very confident ..
my driveway proves it when we get a 20-30cm snow fall
(06-02-2013 11:17pm)mzn50 Wrote: [ -> ]BTW.. for those "Fortunate" not to live is a cold cold climate.. the Evoque performs admirably in the mountains ..
But.. I dont beleive its full time all wheel drive.. at least I think they (the rear wheels) engage in certain traction conditions..

Although the RR Sport does a better job in the snow..with proper winter tires.. I feel very confident ..
my driveway proves it when we get a 20-30cm snow fall

It is full time 4 wheel drive, it just varies the amount front to rear but all wheels are always driven
90% front 10% back if I am correct?
(07-02-2013 10:49am)Gorjan Wrote: [ -> ]90% front 10% back if I am correct?

95% front, 5% rear. It's as near as makes no difference front-wheel-drive in normal driving conditions.
-24.... I guess you've got an Si4?
(07-02-2013 01:27pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-24.... I guess you've got an Si4?

hi.
Sorry.. Im not sure what an Si4 is ?
Wow......I saved you pic on my pc.
Think that today newspapers in Italy have reported that it is forecasted a deep cool for the next week end.....until -3 !!!! Ahahahahahahahahah
Tongue OutLaughing
(07-02-2013 02:16pm)mzn50 Wrote: [ -> ]hi.
Sorry.. Im not sure what an Si4 is ?

Sorry, do you have a petrol model or diesel?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's