babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear Light Cluster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my excitement of owning an Evoque lasted 2hrs Sad

On initial inspection looked fine, handover went ok, realised I actually knew more than salesman thanks to this forum.

Took car to be detailed and have Gtechniq products applied and glad I did as during inspection they noticed flaw in paintwork which can only be described as a botch repair by Land Rover pre-delivery. Out come will probably be a requirement for a new door.

Noticed another thing yesterday (2days old) where the drivers side rear light cluster has a crack on the inside at exactly 45deg. Now either this is correct and the drivers side break lights are 2 units while passengers is 1 or it is another defect spotted.

Could someone please clarify if I have a defect light cluster or if I am being a little paranoid.
Good job you had it inspected! I would have thought the rear lights should be identical mirror images of eachother
(28-01-2013 02:15pm)Bayleaf Wrote: [ -> ]Noticed another thing yesterday (2days old) where the drivers side rear light cluster has a crack on the inside at exactly 45deg. Now either this is correct and the drivers side break lights are 2 units while passengers is 1 or it is another defect spotted.
Can you post a pic? as there is a moulding flash on the 'side' edges of the lights which initially I thought was a crack, but is not.
Reference URL's