babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Ecu Map tweeked during service maybe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My car had its first service today 15,200 miles

I waited for the 3 hours at the garage whilst the service was done, i did not get s copy of the job sheet

However i did notice the car seemed to have what appeared to be a chunk more toque lower down the rev range and seem more responsive to drive. After the service.

I also noticed the stop start kicking in at 1 deg C ambient, it has never worked below 5 deg c before on my car ever.

Its as if some tweeks to help economy have been done, I may be totally wrong.

But the car is acting different, the hands free has also gone s bit flaky since service as well
When I took mine in at 15k miles for its first service I mentioned that it was a bit hesitant to pull away at e.g. a junction; they did some software updates and it's now a lot more responsive to drive, similar to what you say.

My wife's noticed it as well so I don't think it's placebo.
*gets on the phone for a service* Very Happy
I assume you are all Auto box cars?
Manual box for my car
Wow, looking forward to my 1st service then.
(22-01-2013 09:35pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, looking forward to my 1st service then.

Its only our opinion, we could be wrong
Interesting I certainly didn't notice anything in my manual after first service a couple of months ago.
(23-01-2013 01:45am)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting I certainly didn't notice anything in my manual after first service a couple of months ago.

I will be watching the mpg very closely to see if there is any improvement

Or if its a placebo
Reference URL's