babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: A year ago today.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was collecting my Evoque!! Very Happy I can remember vividly the anticipation!

A year on I still adore my Baby RR, the first year has gone pretty smoothly other than a dodgy touch screen in the early days and of course my pano roof drama. At this point I would definitely order another one if I were to change my car, the main thing I would do differently is that I would not order RSE and would go for the sports seats. The RSE doesn't get used a great deal at the moment but originally I thought it would get its use and I didn't like the look of the sports seats anyway but they have really grown on me.....

Perhaps the banana yellow special edition will grow on me too Laughing

Hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying their Evoque as much as I am Very Happy

Ali.
for me the same,
at 27 januar 2012 i collected mine, 2 weeks earlier then promised.
the first year was very pleasant with 26000km
and a very good 1;15 average fuelconsumption.

i changed my pure with some wrapping and paint.
lowered it , and now i'm planning a tuning-stage
to go to 180hp and more torque, perhaps next month.

perhsps in 2 years the rre-convertible ? OR the new audi TT?
Smile i'm about to start my first year, its great to hear owners still love their evoques a year on!
Ali, how many miles have you done in the Evoque in the first year?
(11-01-2013 05:22pm)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]Ali, how many miles have you done in the Evoque in the first year?

Just under 8K Mark.
(11-01-2013 05:31pm)alibeau Wrote: [ -> ]Just under 8K Mark.

Same for me, 13 months, very happy with the car.
One week today and I will have had mine a year, I think next time though I will go for the auto possibly the Si4 as I don't do a massive amount of miles.
3 days time mine will be a year old,had its first service today and all appears fine except the windscreen washer jets are getting replaced under warranty as they are not spraying properly onto the screen?
What happened to the good old days when you used a pin to clean and adjust the jets?Laughing
Did somebody not mention recently the poor performance of theirs on the forum somewhere?
Reference URL's