babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: I have worked out how to manipulate TIME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To make time go slower ORDER AN EVOQUE!!!
LOL, it is well worth the wait.
This is sooo true!!...and i became quite conscious of this unexpected byproduct of the wait. Maybe it's a great yin and yang example, where you want something so bad and fast, that it actually has the direct opposite affect in time.
Time seems to go so fast in this modern age, and nothing but nothing has slowed time down, like the 6 month wait i had for the Evoque. I must thank the Evoque for this.Bow down
Careful of the vacuum after you take delivery of the Evoque thoughWink..... just try and live in the moment and enjoy!!.Smile
My time sped up, when our order spec went from a Pure to a Dynamic, delivery brought forward by a good 10 weeks!!
Mine slipped another month just before Christmas, was getting all excited about December 21st delivery only to receive a call to say it would now be Jan 23rd.
7 months in all now, it had better be as good as I remember from the weekend loan test all those months ago!
Hang on in there it's definitely worth the wait.

I've had my car for 5 weeks now and its really impressive!
Hi there!
I waited 9 months, I've had my Evoque 3 weeks and absolutely adore it. your time will come, hang in there and she'll be even better than on that test drive day because she'll be yours Very Happy
Just got a call and my dynamic should be ready next week after a Oct order. Work just told me they are sending me to euro land on Monday.. :-/
yep
i ordered mid september 2012, promissed by dealer for feb 2013 and it arrived on 21 december 2012,
so a good three months waiting and it was here.
I can only say: it's worth waiting for!

see my post at 'my range rover evoque: two months earlier'
Re-entering normal space-time on Friday after 7 month journey.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's