babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 2013 evoque Advert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why do Landrover allways insist on showing a LHD model over here for God sake. We make the damn things & it seems (as usual) that we fettle to overseas markets all the time! Mad
They even do it in printed advertising.
(20-12-2012 10:36pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]Why do Landrover allways insist on showing a LHD model over here for God sake. We make the damn things & it seems (as usual) that we fettle to overseas markets all the time! Mad
They even do it in printed advertising.

They don't seem to need to advertise the Evoque on tv in the uk
Could also be because not many countries are RHD of course, having lived outside the UK for the last 10 years I have to say I now have no preference
Would have preferred seeing the babe wash the car, and the man coming out and taking off with it.
Now who's gonna clean the driveway... and the wall.. and the fence?
I don't get this advert. The car is LHD, the location is probably London as there is a route master bus passing in the background, when the Evoque pulls out on the road.... But the driving is on the right hand side.... Am I missing something? Or maybe the location is not in the uk???
Autocorrect - lactation !? Laughing Laughing

I've just spotted the mud on her face - like that bit.
Note that LR have now included the LR Oval into the front grille, which was missing from 2011/12 models.
Part 2 of that advert, shows the lady driving up to her local vehicle detailer who then washed the car in the correct manor & corrects all that paint damage which was left when it was dried in this ad. Very Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's