babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New battery required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not even a year old I had to replace the battery on my evoque Sad

Has anyone else had to change their battery ?
Under warranty?
Did they indicate why...?
Yes it was done under warranty.. It wasnt hoding it charge, last week in the cold car just failed to start had to call out LandRover assist who spend 2.3 hours looking at the car in the end replaced the battery.
Mine was replaced on Saturday. It had a software update after flat battery on 4 occasions & so far as I know the battery was fine but they replaced it anyway.
Yes mine was replaced at the 1 year service. I'd never had a flat but it did give the 3 min warning if I ever turned the radio on with the engine off - even if I'd just stopped following a long drive.
Same here, as fam1x, battery not holding charge but a software update as well as a new battery was required. Lookers Park Royal comment was that there was probably an issue in setting up the battery (aka software) when the car was commissioned and over 8-9 months the degradation on the battery was too much. Thank goodness for warranty. And it wasn't in for a battery problem!
Can you recall what type of battery you had swapped out...?
Reference URL's