babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: A few issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posted on WB's thread about a mis-aligned boot door and posted pics (http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Productio...ue?page=2) ... dropped the car of yesterday morning at LPR to get this issue fixed, plus a rattle/vibration noise seeming to emanate from the passenger side B pillar and to take a look at why the rear washer wiper was not working (no water coming out - thought because of the cold weather it might have frozen). Also told LPR to clean the inside of the car but not the outside - this was clearly marked on the job sheet as well.

Got a call late afternoon yesterday saying they had fixed the boot door, but that they would need more time to fix the rear washer wiper as it appeared there was a kink in the pipe and that this might be causing the rattle/vibration noise! Would advise you to check yours if you have not already used this.

Car has been rebooked for a two day assessment later this month. Collected the car this morning... only to find that while the mis-aligned boot door was better it was still mis-aligned! Further they had given the exterior of the car a wipe with a wet cloth and not dried it properly and left dirt marks in the interior. As a first experience at LPR, a little disappointed. Sad Will be speaking with them on Monday.
I had to have the tailgate adjusted - my car was visibly chafing the hinge cover too (replaced under warranty), I also thought I had a rattle from the front passenger door/A Pillar area...passengers thought the rattle was on the drivers side. Turned out to be the overhead console - the problem was rectified by the OEM of the console itself and the modification will be rolled back into production cars apparently.
My Tailgate came misaligned after my holiday loading the boot to max, had it fixed and it's about as perfect as it's ever been, so far so good... hope it doesn't go out of alignment again.
Shame LPR didn't do a good job - take it up with the service manager and I expect they'll put it right. Shame about all these issues and the time we have to waste taking the cars in to get warranty work done.
Spoke with LPR today... as reported by many already, my car is not the only one with alignment issues. LPR have had to raise an EPQR (think - electronic program quality report) and its now over to Land Rover to resolve.
Reference URL's