babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: more sporty prestige possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I ordered a prestige a month ago and having second thoughts I should have ordered a dynamic. I wanted the prestige due to the fact I wanted the dark cherry interior. instead of cancelling the order has anyone tried to make the prestige look more like the dynamic without changing all the bits. It will be too expensive for me to purchase new bumpers. I just want to make it more sporty without compromising the cherry interior.

Regards,
Don
Just change the order, should make no difference in build time. You can do this several times until the order is locked - I did!!
+1 with The Valeter there.
The dark cherry interior looks brilliant - not that I am biased.Smile But I have had a lot of compliments on the interior choice.

From an external look perspective adding adaptive dynamics will not make it look more sporty but will give you a sportier drive and will change the interior console lights to red.
You can wrap certain parts black like the dynamic such as the grill, side vents and the trim.
You can do what slee18 suggest if you really want that interior color combo which I did and many others have done. This is what I've done......painted front bull bar and rear diffuser, add on the lip spoiler from Powerfuluk, vinyl wrap the window trim and roof rails gloss black and lower body panel trim matte black, and black side vents. You can also paint the lower plastic panels color coded to your car like some have done here ("search" is your friend). Dynamic will still look better but it will look more sports like if you black out some of the chrome or silver pieces. This is what my car looks like with the blacked out trim......
[Image: a17.jpg]
[Image: a15.jpg]
[Image: a20.jpg]
[Image: a11.jpg]
[Image: a19.jpg]
loving the look Lion!!! I figured you would have changed the rear bumper to the dynamic by now. I still love your Jag
(05-12-2012 07:13am)LIONHEAD Wrote: [ -> ]You can do what slee18 suggest if you really want that interior color combo which I did and many others have done. This is what I've done......painted front bull bar and rear diffuser, add on the lip spoiler from Powerfuluk, vinyl wrap the window trim and roof rails gloss black and lower body panel trim matte black, and black side vents. You can also paint the lower plastic panels color coded to your car like some have done here ("search" is your friend). Dynamic will still look better but it will look more sports like if you black out some of the chrome or silver pieces. This is what my car looks like with the blacked out trim......
[Image: a17.jpg]
[Image: a15.jpg]
[Image: a20.jpg]
[Image: a11.jpg]
[Image: a19.jpg]

I really like your wheels. . .can you share brand and model?

Thanks!
Reference URL's