babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Software upgrades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had my March 2012 SD4 serviced for the first time last week. I specifically asked for any software upgrades (ECU, sat. nav., etc.) and they said there were none, as I still had the latest version.

As a result of my specific complaint about the battery '3-minute warning', they did update the software for that, but I got the impression that was only because I had a problem. (They said the battery was only charging at 12.4v, but was now charging at 13.8v as a result of the software modification).
Hmm what overall version do you have on your car? Mine was built Feb2012, and I had version 3316 before the upgrade I had on it.
(10-03-2013 11:19am)Inges Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm what overall version do you have on your car? Mine was built Feb2012, and I had version 3316 before the upgrade I had on it.

How do I find the software version number, and what should it be now?
Fyi, I had various software updates at my service in Jan but my 'software version' did not change.
I checked mine today and see i have the first one ...# 3316_11019 , but i don't have any issues other then the slight 1400rpm vibration, and a very faint rattle coming from my left rear door when the window is in the full closed position. If i touch the window button just enough to lower the window only a fraction,just a few mm's(so that it's still closed and quite for me to listen for it) , the rattle disappears completely.... WeirdConfused??:
(10-03-2013 01:13pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Fyi, I had various software updates at my service in Jan but my 'software version' did not change.

Probably "firmware" stays the same regardless of software upgrades.
I had my first service last week and they checked and confirmed there were no updates due.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's