babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Volume Level doesn't display when adjusted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 2012 Pure Premium, about a month into it. Always bugged me that whenever I adjust the volume there is no indicator that tells me where I'm at.

Brought the car into the shop today to have something looked into and was able to get a Evoque loaner car. A Pure Sport (2 door, with what appears to be no premium audio...i.e. the surround sound options missing etc).

When I adjust the volume on that an "Audio Level" graphic appears over the screen and shows a nice radial level display.

Is there any reason why I wouldn't see that on my car?

I will probably ask the dealership, but seeing as they are already troubleshooting another issue they can resolve, I'm trying not to piss them off TOO much with an 'oh by the way...'. Even though, I pay enough for the car!

Thanks,
Steve
Press set up button on left side of unit and then press screen option and you will see volume pop-up and then turn on..

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk V1.15.0
Is that in the manual ? Wink
Never looked!.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk V1.15.0
yes it is Smile
No kidding! I'll try that when I get the car back.
After a while, you will find the volume pop-up annoying and you will eventually turn it off.
+1
Hah, well, that may end up being the case. I'm just relieved that it isn't -another- thing that's not working on my car (the dealership has been troubleshooting a steering issue with my car since I got it), and was in the loaner and had a 'hey, what the..." moment.

Thanks guys.
Yep selectable option - I chose not to know...
Reference URL's