babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Fixes done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Car has just been into dealer for some warranty work
1. Bonnet not level at the front. Looks like the rubber stops have been replaced. Seems to be ok now

2. Stop Start not Stop Starting. Working now after SW update. There is a TSB for this but I don't know the reference number.
My SW versions are now
Overall SW 3366_120109
FPGA ver 0x0200D074
Video FPGA ver 0x00000000
Board ID 0x0000104D

3. Gear lever stiff when going into 5th/6th plane. Technician reported that he had another car in with the same problem and found that it was caused by a pin in the linkage moving and the catching on something. The part for my car is on back order so will be fitted when it arrives.

It's my first time back to the dealers since I got the car in march and the service was very good. Dealer is Williams Manchester
Good to know your happy with the service as this is my supplying dealer but I've not had cause to use the service dept yet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
(13-11-2012 07:43pm)speary Wrote: [ -> ]My SW versions are now
Overall SW 3366_120109
FPGA ver 0x0200D074
Board ID 0x0000104D

Interesting speary, how did you read your software versions?
(13-11-2012 09:56pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting speary, how did you read your software versions?

Its in the hidden menu. Press and hold the valet button for at least 25 seconds and the menu appears
(14-11-2012 09:22am)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Its in the hidden menu. Press and hold the valet button for at least 25 seconds and the menu appears

thats a good tip thanks! - i'll do a before and after on mine as its in for service on friday
Nice one Speary, Amazed I didn't know this Laughing

My versions are same except for the overall, which is way earlier. If it wasn't for the USB crashing business i'd not be concerned as otherwise the car is faultless from a software point of view.

Overall SW 3310_110721
FPGA ver 0x0200D074
Board ID 0x0000104D
The only one it matters is the 'Overall SW'. The others are about hardware version that obviously remains unchanged.
In this case the upgraded software they have installed is the version 3366 released on 2012-07-09.
(17-11-2012 12:37pm)Anchorchili Wrote: [ -> ]The only one it matters is the 'Overall SW'. The others are about hardware version that obviously remains unchanged.
In this case the upgraded software they have installed is the version 3366 released on 2012-07-09.

FPGA's can be updated... And it's worth listing the Board ID to see if someone ever gets a newer version.
Parts for gearbox arrived and fitted. the gear lever feels great again
I had a blip with my stop start after i got the car back. Last week they applied a software update to get my SS working and it has been OK. After I picked up my car on tuesday night after gbox fix SS was working, wenesday morning and the little orange light wasnt on, I pressed the button several times and it wouldnt come on also SS was not working. There was a message in the central diplay saying Eco/Stop Start Fault. When I got to work I switched the car of and on again and it has been OK since. Confused
Speary just a quick question about your gearbox, how do 1st and 2nd gears feel. 3rd 4th 5th and 6th feel super smooth on my car, but 1st and 2nd always feel a bit clunky trying to get them into gear.
i did mention this to the garage, but they just told me thats how it is. one year later it has not got any better so i am always interested to find out how other manual users find their gearbox.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's