babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Driving the Evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't done many posts on here but been reading and learning in the background.

Just wanted to state that after 3 months or so ownership and 7000 miles I absolutely love driving my Evoque. Driving home tonight from a long week at work, realised I was very happy smiling away to myself ( good job it was dark!)

It is such a pleasure to drive, a great experience that I always make an excuse to use my car instead of the wife's company car - reason for the mileage in the short time! No regrets at all. Pleased with the handling, looks, interior and especially the quality of the DAB.

Would I get rid of it NO! As a friend keeps reminding me after she saw me a few days after delivery, I feel like a dog with 2 dicks!!!!
Have to say Gartly Gav, I am total agreement with you.
Picked mine up (with almost the same spec as yours), end of march and with 14.5k on the clock now.
It drives, rides and handles beautifully, and without a hiccup to date.
I fear sometimes the forums feature a little too heavily on the negativity of this car.
Yes, there are a few things JLR could have made a little better, but for the price? I think not.
Am looking to keep mine for 4+ years, and then then good lady wife will have it. I am currently at a loss to what I will buy next - looking like another RRE at the moment
Have to say you guys are covering some miles. My RRE is not my daily driver so I cover many less miles but I agree it's a great car to drive.

As for replacing it, some say 2 years in is good because there's still a year's warranty left to run. If you're planning to keep the car for 4 years, it's likely there will be some change to keep it fresh and ahead of the pack with the Porsche Macan likely to steal at least some sales.
Reference URL's