babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque in James Bond Skyfall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Supposedly an Evoque will be in the new James Bond movie Skyfall.

Opening scene after the initial credits: The patter of rain hits the ground as the Evoque emerges from a tunnel and winds around a mountain pass with the bad guys in pursuit. The car splashes through a puddle as machine gun fire comes from behind. The driver guns the engine to miss a stream of bullets that hit the road in front of it .. . . and the engine goes into 'limp mode' and all the idiot lights brighten up the dash board.
James Bond is now dead.

My co-workers greeted me with this scenario at lunch today after I showed them my new car in the parking lot ;-]
(31-10-2012 06:06pm)Schoutedeni Wrote: [ -> ]Supposedly an Evoque will be in the new James Bond movie Skyfall.

Opening scene after the initial credits: The patter of rain hits the ground as the Evoque emerges from a tunnel and winds around a mountain pass with the bad guys in pursuit. The car splashes through a puddle as machine gun fire comes from behind. The driver guns the engine to miss a stream of bullets that hit the road in front of it .. . . and the engine goes into 'limp mode' and all the idiot lights brighten up the dash board.
James Bond is now dead.

My co-workers greeted me with this scenario at lunch today after I showed them my new car in the parking lot ;-]

Riight... I think there are a couple evoques in it, driving through a tunnel they are parked up on the left, only gatch a glimpse of the rear.
I only saw one, an OG I think. As you say, it was on the left in the tunnel.
Defo two in the tunnel.
(01-11-2012 12:24am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Defo two in the tunnel.

Yep, two rear ends Laughing Went to see it tonight whilst the offspring were at a Halloween party Very Happy

Ali Very Happy
the OG one looked exactly like mine!

JLR must have paid a fortune for all the product placement counting the number of LRs and Jag.
If you saw the Top Gear special "50 years of Bond Cars" the other night, it showed a parking lot of cars (Defenders, RR, Audi etc) all modified to different stages of Damage for filming Skyfall... Showing the guys hitting them with a Sledge hammer to get the right look!

at 0:48
Reference URL's