babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Just Bought Set Of Premium Mats For £20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok in the dark cherry colour I guess for a Prestige with the Couture Trim but I can't see them looking too bad in a Forenze Red car & Verve interior but won them on ebay for £20 & they are new....

Odd thing is though I was the first to put a bid in @£20 with around 2 days to go then checked after auction end to see they went for £63 but I was just going through my Ebay just now to find I had won them with only my bis = strange.
Problem is ebay don't seem to inform you anymore that you have won something - it did before unless something has been deactivated.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Land-R...true&rt=nc
hi pal I've just done the same I haven't won them yet but looking promising ..let me know what there like oh yes the colour should look bang on in your car....Very Happy
Hi Valeter, Did you not get these mats in your Dynamic anyway? (ignoring the colour) Or are you getting a spare set?
(31-10-2012 01:22am)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]Odd thing is though I was the first to put a bid in @£20 with around 2 days to go then checked after auction end to see they went for £63 but I was just going through my Ebay just now to find I had won them with only my bis = strange.

Sounds like the auction was for multiple sets of the mats, so someone else probably ended up paying £63 for another set.
(31-10-2012 09:48am)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Valeter, Did you not get these mats in your Dynamic anyway? (ignoring the colour) Or are you getting a spare set?

No I only got the thin mats, these are the Premium set.
(31-10-2012 10:13am)NightFox Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like the auction was for multiple sets of the mats, so someone else probably ended up paying £63 for another set.

I guess even £63 is a fair price for a Premium Mat Set.
(31-10-2012 03:46pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]No I only got the thin mats, these are the Premium set.

Are they... you mean the ones with the 1cm thick carpet pile for £144 and the Silver corner, as that picture looked like the ones I got in my Dynamic... with the Evoque Bar and are no thicker than a sheet of cardboard with some felt on. (ok maybe that's an exaggeration, but they are not the £144 jobs!)
Well that's what I assumed they were but you have got me thinking now lol. Will let you know when they arrive though the pile looks like the thicker stuff!!
Reference URL's