babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Quail Lodge in California
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone from California going to the Quail Lodge Experience anytime soon? Maybe we can all get together and do it.
Hey - I'm actually planning on doing it soon... Just don't know how exactly it works. The websites aren't very helpful. Where will you be going there from?

(22-10-2012 07:30pm)slee18 Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone from California going to the Quail Lodge Experience anytime soon? Maybe we can all get together and do it.
Im in Fresno, so its about a 3 hour drive from here but everything is about a 3-4 hour drive from Fresno
Sounds good. Do you happen to have any information on how to sign up and the associated cost? I must suck at internet because I haven't seen any useful info on that yet... Sad

(24-10-2012 07:35pm)slee18 Wrote: [ -> ]Im in Fresno, so its about a 3 hour drive from here but everything is about a 3-4 hour drive from Fresno
They will send you a mailer from Land Rover for a free 1 hour session. I think i got mine in April, i purchased mine in Dec. Might have to play the waiting game.
Reference URL's