babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Electric shocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get a terrible electric shock anytime I get out the car after a journey and touch the main frame
Anyone else had issue ? Now have to consciously think and discharge through my jacket etc
(09-10-2012 03:49pm)gw76 Wrote: [ -> ]I get a terrible electric shock anytime I get out the car after a journey and touch the main frame
Anyone else had issue ? Now have to consciously think and discharge through my jacket etc

What kind of shoes do you where?
(09-10-2012 03:49pm)gw76 Wrote: [ -> ]I get a terrible electric shock anytime I get out the car after a journey and touch the main frame

I suppose it's better than discharging through your trousersShocked
You need to stop wearing those Nylons Embarrassed
Oh yes noone wants a trouser discharge. Standard work shoes normally with rubbery soles. The nylons over my head has got me in trouble before.
(09-10-2012 08:47pm)gw76 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yes noone wants a trouser discharge. Standard work shoes normally with rubbery soles. The nylons over my head has got me in trouble before.

Why, was she still wearing them Laughing
No. They were mine and I would have seen right through as they were fishnet. Talk about electric....
Reference URL's