babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Automatic Wipers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm finding them a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they don't clear the screen when I can barely see through it!

Anyone else find them erratic (although much better than my long gone Peugeot 206 was).
Yes they're not great and they either seem to be on too fast or too intermittent. The in between settings just don't seem to be calibrated correctly.
My past experiences (albeit not with prestigious makes of cars) have not been good so didnt spec it and not really missing the automatic wipers at all
Mine appear to work fine, no complaints after 1 year and they've certainly had lots of practice this year!
(09-10-2012 01:23pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Mine appear to work fine, no complaints after 1 year and they've certainly had lots of practice this year!

Totally random operation, and the 'Min' 'Max' don't seem to have much of an effect !
(09-10-2012 01:48pm)KaDargo Wrote: [ -> ]Totally random operation, and the 'Min' 'Max' don't seem to have much of an effect !

+1
(09-10-2012 01:23pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Mine appear to work fine, no complaints after 1 year and they've certainly had lots of practice this year!

+1
Is there a sensor that can be wiped clean ?
Maybe you guys don't clean your cars enough! Laughing
(09-10-2012 03:30pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a sensor that can be wiped clean ?
Maybe you guys don't clean your cars enough! Laughing

Is it the black bulb shaped thing in the centre of the dash, or is it hidden behind the rear view mirror?
No problems with wipers, but anyhow, you can put Gtechniq C5 on glass and you can drive wiperless Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's