babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dynamic Interior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone

I have been watching the site for a few weeks and can I say thanks to everyone who has posted as the site is really informative, loads more info and pics here than at the dealers!

I am looking to place my order soon and am facing the difficult decision which I know loads of you have been through, whether to go for Prestige or Dynamic.

I think I like the "Pursuit" interior of the Dynamic (thats the grey and black one) but it is proving virtually impossible to find a pic of the actual interior on a car.

If anyone has a pic of the "Pursuit" interior or happens to spot one and take a pic I would be really grateful!!

Seems to be there are loads of pics of Prestige Interiors and Dynamic exteriors but more difficult to find the Dynamic interior.

I guess if I can't see it I will either have to take a risk or go for the Prestige, I really want to get the Adaptive Dynamic suspension though and I dont think my budget can stretch to it on the Prestige!

Thanks in advance for any advice or pics anyone can give!

Cheers Very Happy
(31-07-2011 08:29pm)CSJ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone

I have been watching the site for a few weeks and can I say thanks to everyone who has posted as the site is really informative, loads more info and pics here than at the dealers!

I am looking to place my order soon and am facing the difficult decision which I know loads of you have been through, whether to go for Prestige or Dynamic.

I think I like the "Pursuit" interior of the Dynamic (thats the grey and black one) but it is proving virtually impossible to find a pic of the actual interior on a car.

If anyone has a pic of the "Pursuit" interior or happens to spot one and take a pic I would be really grateful!!

Seems to be there are loads of pics of Prestige Interiors and Dynamic exteriors but more difficult to find the Dynamic interior.

I guess if I can't see it I will either have to take a risk or go for the Prestige, I really want to get the Adaptive Dynamic suspension though and I dont think my budget can stretch to it on the Prestige!

Thanks in advance for any advice or pics anyone can give!

Cheers Very Happy

see this thread
Found a couple of pics - was thinking about this option long and hard a while back since I really like the Dynamic exterior but in the end opted for the Prestige as I simply could not settle on any of the Dynamic interiors...and the interior is the place where I will be spending my time.

[attachment=139]

[attachment=140]

[attachment=141]

[attachment=142]
(01-08-2011 01:33am)berlin2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Found a couple of pics - was thinking about this option long and hard a while back since I really like the Dynamic exterior but in the end opted for the Prestige as I simply could not settle on any of the Dynamic interiors...and the interior is the place where I will be spending my time.

Thanks for the pics, these are the best I have seen of this interior!

If anyone has any more I would love to see them as am finding the decision difficult.

I love the exterior of the Dynamic but I still have doubts about the interior and maybe the Prestige is a safer bet?

Also I think I would prefer to get the Adaptive Dynamics suspension but not sure if it is worth it as an extra for the Prestige so I keep getting drawn back to the Prestige!

Off to see the dealer trrow to see if he can better the trade in price for my current Scirocco, should be fun !
I think with the demand for Evoques, you're not in the strongest position when negotiating trade ins any more than you are asking for a discount. Better to sell privately on something like Pistonheads. That's what I am planning to do with my Subaru Impreza WRX 5 door. It obviously much more convenient to simply turn up and do the swap but there's a price to pay.
(01-08-2011 08:38pm)CSJ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the pics, these are the best I have seen of this interior!

If anyone has any more I would love to see them as am finding the decision difficult.

One more…

[attachment=157]
And in case anyone wondered, here is that other stunner….Shocked Engergy

[attachment=160]

[attachment=161]
…and for the brave souls we have Verve

[attachment=162]

[attachment=163]
(02-08-2011 08:28am)berlin2011 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2011 08:38pm)CSJ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the pics, these are the best I have seen of this interior!

One more…

And in case anyone wondered, here is that other stunner….Shocked Engergy

…and for the brave souls we have Verve

Thanks for the pics!

Still really hard to decide between Dynamic and Prestige, might end up flicking a coin!

Very Happy
Hi CSJ, what did you finally decide? I am in the same process now...
(07-08-2011 10:11am)paulelescoces Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CSJ, what did you finally decide? I am in the same process now...

Hi

Am still in the process of deciding but am coming down in favour of Dynamic.

I am convinced that I will be ok with the interior of the Dynamic and I much prefer the exterior.

My calcs are that to get the suspension and exterior of the Prestige up to the standard of the Dynamic would be about £6000. That is just to high a premium for the Prestige. I continue to worry about the balck plastic on the exterior of the Prestige and fear that JLR will instantly age the car if they colour code it for the Prestige in 2 years time.

I am sure that everyone will be happy with whatever car they get and its really just a matter of personal preference.
That makes sense, in my case is a little different as I buy in Germany... with a same spec dynamic & prestige (AD & most of the interesting extras) the price difference is only about 1000€ in favor of the Dynamic.... with that I decided to pay a little more for what I understand to be a nicer interior in the Prestige + more seat adjustment.
base config of the Dynamic here misses a lot of the extras which are standard in UK.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's