babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: DVD Screens installed :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well to before the rain came i manage to install my DVD headrests. these have been sitting in my loft for 4 years since i sold my X-Type Jag.installation took about 2 hours the hard part was trying to get the wires down the post holes but manage it in the end with a wire coat hanger.these are a near perfect match for my ebony interior.
[Image: P9230028_zps90f56ed2.jpg]
[Image: P9230027_zpscf9fb7e7.jpg]
[Image: P9230029_zps291aeb94.jpg]
[Image: P9230030_zpsc57582d8.jpg]
[Image: P9230031_zpsf9ce59e8.jpg]
Managed it in the end then great news. Always nice to accomplish the task!
Yes got there in the end Smile
Grand job Barton Thumbs Up
Can you tell me the width of your DVD head rests & did the seat back come off OK, once you found the missing screw location.
Doug i will measure them tomorrow, didn't manage to gets the backs off as I didn't want to damage them. But I manage to use a wire coat hanger with a bit of poking it came out of the bottom then I pulled the cable up though the post holes.very happy with the job considering I didn't cost me anything as they have been sitting in my loft for the last 4 years.
Is it me or are these not original headrests?? Not quite sure what you have done, are these just generic black headrests to fit any car??
(23-09-2012 09:58pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me or are these not original headrests?? Not quite sure what you have done, are these just generic black headrests to fit any car??

I did say these were ones I had in my x-type jag.not evoque ones
(23-09-2012 10:02pm)Barton Evoque Wrote: [ -> ]I did say these were ones I had in my x-type jag.not evoque ones

Ah, sorry mustn't have read it properly!Embarrassed
Any news on the width of your head rests Barton
Sorry doug i forgot,i've had man flu for the last few days so not been up to doing to much.will measure tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's