babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: gang war = evoque hit by a stone :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
around 2pm today i was stuck in traffic with a gang of teenage boys standing in front of my car, as i honked at them "bang!" i saw a stone as big as a small fist flew by my front window, they were being stoned! i thought it hit my front door glass, but it was actually my rear door pillar-cracked and rear door glass scratched Sad just turned two months old and 2,000kms today. duhhhhh...... expense at another person's lunatic acts
[Image: 344bfd2.jpg]
Absolutely ghastly .... I'm glad though that you appear to have got away without any injury. Hope you can get the car repaired as good as new and that the stone throwing b******* get their just deserves!
Ouch! Too many crazies out there.
I had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago while I was in my doblo van, I was driving in a 20mph area & a gang ran out of a side street after a football straight in front of me causing me to swerve and hit an traffic island, it totalled my front wheel & left me stranded until a friend came with a trolley jack. I was lucky it was only the wheel that got hurt, glad you were also lucky.[Image: 162A7EEB-E3FB-4C31-A15E-CFD7A196CE9B-196...5d63fa.jpg]
(21-09-2012 01:01pm)Bruno787 Wrote: [ -> ]around 2pm today i was stuck in traffic with a gang of teenage boys standing in front of my car, as i honked at them "bang!" i saw a stone as big as a small fist flew by my front window, they were being stoned! i thought it hit my front door glass, but it was actually my rear door pillar-cracked and rear door glass scratched Sad just turned two months old and 2,000kms today. duhhhhh...... expense at another person's lunatic acts
[Image: 344bfd2.jpg]

No problem I would of polished the scratch out with his head...
Reference URL's