babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Anyone had an MY13 Pure with Cirrus interior delivered?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The LR ordering codes show that the stitching is contrast (dark) grey for Pure cirrus / lunar interiors unlike MY12 when it was cirrus (light) stitching.

I'm keen to know if it's a mistake in the document or if they've actually changed it.
Pity I didn't read this earlier as I was in a showroom today looking at a MY13 Pure with Cirrus!!
(20-09-2012 11:25pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]Pity I didn't read this earlier as I was in a showroom today looking at a MY13 Pure with Cirrus!!

Ah that's a shame - any chance you could tell me which dealer and I could call them?

Thanks
Bump - anyone with an MY13 Pure with Cirrus interior?

Also is it true the MY13's have an LR center wheel cap instead of the MY12 RR one?
(10-10-2012 11:18am)WB Wrote: [ -> ]Bump - anyone with an MY13 Pure with Cirrus interior?

Also is it true the MY13's have an LR center wheel cap instead of the MY12 RR one?

I saw one this weekend, but it had a black interior, but the wheel cap is LR and not RR. Just a black LR oval, and the rest is silver
Mine is a my13 and has LR center caps.
Reference URL's