babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Stone chip on windscreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Picked up a few chips already in 6 months and 15 k , but today I got a beauty! Beat this one!!!
[attachment=2765]
Looks like someone's dropped a jelly fish on your screen.!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
Lol....... Didn't go splat I can tell you, was on phone to customer when it happened. I didn't see what hit me but I sure heard it. So did my customer and me shouting out F***. And I don't swear !!!! Lol. Well not much..........[attachment=2766]
Instant screen repair and you'll never know it happened !
Call Gavin from Autoglass ...lol

Well if there is an upside, if you haven't already got it you might get the solar attenuating screen fitted, someone else did.
(20-09-2012 06:36pm)cutter7 Wrote: [ -> ]Call Gavin from Autoglass ...lol

Heard Gavin doesn't work for m anymore LaughingLaughingLaughing
(20-09-2012 08:19pm)Griff449 Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Gavin doesn't work for m anymore LaughingLaughingLaughing

He still does the radio ads. If you're missing him tune into Kerrang! radio on 105.2FM and he'll pop up every 3 songs or so.

My eldest son and his mates (aged 12 which will explain) are currently going through a phase of saying "Hi, I'm Gavin from Autoglass and I'm here to fill your crack". Cue lots of giggling. Unfortunately #2 son has picked up on it and we've had to tell him to stop saying it! especially when the vicar comes round! LaughingLaughing
Autoglass asked me if my screen was the solar one and I said yes, being fitted tomorrow.
15k miles in 6 months? blimey!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's