babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Contrast Roof v Wrap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys... I know some of you have had your roofs wrapped on your Fuji white evoques... How do they compare? The contrast roof looks very slick and well done... And I don't want to regret not going for it for the sake of saving a few ££...

Any pics to help would be great to Smile
Check out the other threads for more info:

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Wrapping-...trast+roof

I went for the contrast roof... Looks sportier..
Saw a black wrapped pan roofed car at Gayden last weekend (sorry can't remember which forum members car it was Singhy. I think)

It looked excellent and the gloss black matched that of the gloss black window frames and side panels really nicely (think the factory black contrast roof is actually a black metallic)

Based on what I have seen of that wrap I would actually prefer that over the factory paint on colour match alone.

Can't vouch for how a non pano wrapped roof might look wrapped as its a much larger area.
Think I'll go for the wrapping. See if I can get that and tints for a good deal as soon as the cars built. Got to be less than £500 all in
i did go 4 wrapping !
much cheaper and far much more choices in color and technics
and always changeable to the original
Reference URL's