babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Anyway to get Signature DRL's on a pure?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Further from a previous thread, i found the perfect spec ( for me ) evoque, but without xenons, the xenons arent a must but i do really like the signature DRL's, personally i think it makes the front of the car alot more mean looking, and its a deal breaker.
I did read the Signature DRL's are avaliable on the MY13 spec Pure, ( i think WITHOUT xenons )
So was wondering if anyone knows anything?
I have read on a few forums and dont think that anyone has been able to change halogen to xenons, but was wondering if it may now be possible to get the DRL's without xenons
If not, my hunt continues
(10-09-2012 06:32pm)CKS Wrote: [ -> ]Further from a previous thread, i found the perfect spec ( for me ) evoque, but without xenons, the xenons arent a must but i do really like the signature DRL's, personally i think it makes the front of the car alot more mean looking, and its a deal breaker.
I did read the Signature DRL's are avaliable on the MY13 spec Pure, ( i think WITHOUT xenons )
So was wondering if anyone knows anything?
I have read on a few forums and dont think that anyone has been able to change halogen to xenons, but was wondering if it may now be possible to get the DRL's without xenons
If not, my hunt continues

Not possible in Scandinavian editions, but I also know the british config is a bit more generous, so it might of course differ some....
The only way to get the signature DRLs on a pure is by getting the xenons.
And in my opinion taking the Xenons is a must.
Hey,

I'm in the same boat.

Been following the updates from this guy who's been helpful thus far....

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Xenon-Hea...6#pid68366
J77 has them on his. He has halogen but with projector beams thus is why he has signature lights.
(13-09-2012 07:14pm)slee18 Wrote: [ -> ]J77 has them on his. He has halogen but with projector beams thus is why he has signature lights.

Where did you get that info? According to LR product management there isn't a halogen version with signature lights at least not in the UK
I could be wrong might want to check pm J77 to double check. there are pictures on his link

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Pure-LED-...nature+drl
J77 doesn't have signature DRL's ....
(14-09-2012 03:36am)superfox Wrote: [ -> ]J77 doesn't have signature DRL's ....

+1 those are the standard Pure DRLs which is a single point LED not the halo/eyebrow shape of the signature DRLs
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's