babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: air circulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for the newbie question. I couldn't find answers by searching. If I want to keep air circulating inside the car (block out outside smell), should I keep the air circulation button on Auto or Man or lights off? I have been keeping the light on Auto, but occasionally been smelling outside odor. Thanks!
(06-09-2012 06:18am)c2k Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the newbie question. I couldn't find answers by searching. If I want to keep air circulating inside the car (block out outside smell), should I keep the airt circulation button on Auto/Man or lights off? Thanks.

You've got to keep the air re-circulation on, so the light is on and if you hold it down for a few seconds it stays on rather then turning off after awhile. Smile
what setting do you guys keep it on? the air pollution is pretty bad here.
(10-09-2012 05:44am)c2k Wrote: [ -> ]what setting do you guys keep it on? the air pollution is pretty bad here.

I keep it on Manual using the method Superfox suggested.

So when the light is on Auto, press and hold a few seconds till the Manual light keeps blinking then stays on.

Unfortunately, you have to do this everytime you start the car.
Yeah I've got both myself and partner training ..... Start Car hold down recirculation button for a few seconds then drive away.

I usually just have the a/c on when I need it and keep the temperature at low and fan speed at one max three. When it gets cold this will change of course but in north Queensland Australia it rarely gets cold Embarrassed
thx guys!
Reference URL's