babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Sun visor problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know I am not the only shorty on here but wondered if anyone else (in the 5' ish height) is having issues with the sun and the sun visor not being deep enough to block the sun?

I think part of the issue is that the visor is attached at an angle rather than being straight across at the top of the windscreen so the evening sun is not being blocked on the right hand side of the visor. If only I could make me neck longer Laughing

Anyone know of any clip on ones that will fit the existing visor? Tried the elasticated fixture one and it is very floppy, deosn't stay where you angle it and basically it is naff Sad

Any ideas folks other than to plant myself in a grow bag? Wink. And no, selling the car isn't an option either Surprised
Erm, use your electric seats to the highest possible setting?
Cushion ?
(05-09-2012 08:59pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]Erm, use your electric seats to the highest possible setting?

Already on the highest setting.
(05-09-2012 09:11pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Cushion ?

I'm glad you didn't say booster cushion Laughing I think if I use a cushion I'll have to lower the seat to reach the peddles Laughing just need to be taller than 5 ft me thinks Smile
Cushion and platform shoes ? Laughing
Could try the rack ?
Sunglasses
What about a tinting band across the top of the windscreen ??
(05-09-2012 10:06pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Cushion and platform shoes ? Laughing
Hmm... platforms with toetectors, dual purpose for work Laughing
Could try the rack ? That is a good idea Wink

(05-09-2012 11:23pm)Barneyridge Wrote: [ -> ]What about a tinting band across the top of the windscreen ??

That could be the only option Smile
It's already at the highest setting? Crikey, you must be touching the roof with your head as our seats go mega high!
(06-09-2012 08:10am)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]It's already at the highest setting? Crikey, you must be touching the roof with your head as our seats go mega high!

Seat doesn't seem to go too high and still plenty of head room, well I am only 5ft! If it went any higher I might get dizzy Laughing
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's