babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Double bleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone help?

When I lock the car and press the fob twice to alarm and double lock the car sometimes double bleeps, usually with a 1 second gap between to the bleeps. I have checked and all the doors and fully secure and the windows and up. I dont recall it used to do this?
Are you maybe (accidentally) pressing three times as mine acts like this if I press three times.
(04-09-2012 04:30pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Are you maybe (accidentally) pressing three times as mine acts like this if I press three times.

no I have checked that and also I asked a colleage at work to try it and it did the same for him.
single press is lock without interior alarm being on - 1 beep. double press full licking including internal 2 beeps.

might be pressing lock button twice?
Cheers
(04-09-2012 04:53pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]single press is lock without interior alarm being on - 1 beep. double press full licking including internal 2 beeps.

Cheers

I normally double press, for full locking, but have always had 1 beep. I will check the menu settings or otherwise a visit to the dealer may be in store.
(04-09-2012 04:53pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]single press is lock without interior alarm being on - 1 beep. double press full licking including internal 2 beeps.

Cheers

For me, one press no beeps, two press one beep (and even that beep is an option I can turn off)
Thanks cjfp. You have just saved me a needless trip to the dealership as it seems that the number of beeps differ!
Mine was bleeping twice louder then the normal locking single bleep. Checking the dash it informed me the bonnet was open. I thought you only had two Leeds whe something was to locked ........
I was just about to say - "Have you checked your bonnet" !
(but I think that it won't actually lock if bonnet isn't closed properly)
Noir won't lock at all if it's open.

Something else I found out tonight was how to higher the seat! Wondered whybitbfelt so low on the drive back lol (Nugget) Was funny though especially now I can actually see the bonnet Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's