babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: THULE Clipon rear bike rack, is it compatible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone successfully used the Thule Clipon series rear bike racks before on their Evoque? I don't have a tow bar so I have been looking at the rear strap on racks. The Thule Clipon range caught my attention as it says that once setup it can be removed in seconds and there are no fiddly straps to deal with. I nearly bought one at the weekend but then bottled out when I started to think about the spoiler and that it could be in the way. I don't fully understand how it "clips on" either. I'll keep doing my research, meanwhile if anyone could share their experiences I'd appreciate that.
I'd very much like to do the same - had one on my BMW and it was great but they don't seem to have one advertised as compatible with the Evoque.
I have one at home once i get my car i will try it.hope it does will save me a towbar.
(03-09-2012 06:10pm)Barton Evoque Wrote: [ -> ]I have one at home once i get my car i will try it.hope it does will save me a towbar.

If it's an 9102 I can save you the hassle of trying - it won't fit - I already tried Sad
No its a 9103.
(03-09-2012 09:56pm)Barton Evoque Wrote: [ -> ]No its a 9103.

In that case good luck and let us know how you get on! Very Happy
Will do . Not sure about lighting though would need to sort out a trailer board.
Can anyone recommend a rear bike rack that isn't for the tow bar? I'm open to any brand or price as we would like to get some use out of the bikes before the weather changes.
I know someone posted that they had seen an Evoque with a Saris Bones rack.

Cheers

Mark H.
According to this website it is not compatible with the Evoque: http://imagesnew.cdiscount.com/ImagesCNET/33/f/9103.pdf
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's