babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Prestige light interiors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wondered how interiors such as the Ambiance, Element or Couture have kept after a few months wear. As I am looking at getting the new oxford leather Accolade interior for my Dynamic which looks identical to the Ambiance on a Prestige. Just worried that it will mark too easily.
I had the same worry having originally ordered Element as the interior colour and then realised that having an interior colour that would always attract visible marks was just going to be a pain in the rear. With a somewhat heavy heart I switched to Vibe (black) and don't regret it.
Be brave and go for the pale interior. You just need a good protection product - like Gtechniq and spend 20 mins once a month giving any marks a quick wipe.
I've gone for the element interior but its a company lease car so I'm not too concerned about long term marks. Really looking forward to that interior, it's got a great contrast with the black leather dash and I've added the ebony roofliner to continue that up and over.

It's certainly a good thought, I'd be interested in hearing what protection or cleaning products other people use.
Hi,

I usually clean my seats with baby wipes once a week or so, remove all the stains from jeans etc easy of my seats. Smile I recommend that you try it out. Smile
Looks amazing, can't wait!
I had mine 9 months and I mainly wear jeans and no problems. I usually clean them with water and a soft towel
Had mine for 6 months and no problems at all. I wipe over every couple of weeks or so with leather wipes.
Me to. I have ambience and find that even when I little dirty it cleans up a treat.
(04-09-2012 06:09pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]Me to. I have ambience and find that even when I little dirty it cleans up a treat.
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Photos/Ev...w=290f2c32
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's