babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dynamic Bumper vs. Other
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a dynamic evoque and have noticed that the rear bumper is different then most other evoques. It looks like it might be a bit less tall. Can anyone confirm this? I wonder because I'm considering installing a hitch that would require a small cut in the bumper. However, the instructions show a pure bumper, not a dynamic, and I wonder if I can get away with no cut for my bumper. Thanks
(03-09-2012 06:34am)o3zone Wrote: [ -> ]I have a dynamic evoque and have noticed that the rear bumper is different then most other evoques. It looks like it might be a bit less tall. Can anyone confirm this? I wonder because I'm considering installing a hitch that would require a small cut in the bumper. However, the instructions show a pure bumper, not a dynamic, and I wonder if I can get away with no cut for my bumper. Thanks

Hi, could you please send us a picture from rear, so we can compare your bumper to others.

Greets
Find picture attached. I put the piece of red electrical tape on the bumper to show where it ends.
Looks same as my Dynamic, but guess you need to know difference to a pure/prestige.
anyone? I specifically interested in if its lower and if it sweep back further. Will try to go to the LR dealership tomorrow to find out.
Whilst i havent specifically looked at this on 'live' cars, according to the LR website, the offroad departure angle on pure is 33 degrees but the dynamic is 30, so this might indicate a difference. The best people on here to assist are those that have changed a pure/prestige rear into a dynamic.
Reference URL's