babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hitch bike option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any folks think this hitch bike carrier would be any good? Want only a small one to fit the one bike on really.......

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thule-TH9502-Rid...=8-2-fkmr2

Don't want to take the plunge if the friggin thing won't fit!
That's the one i've been looking at seem a good one to me and the right price.i might wait till spring now and use my work van over winter for biking.
It certainly does look like it will do and agree its not that bad a price. I do a fair bit of biking but usually chuck it in the back of the freelander lol

Prob will go for this one then
I've got 6 months road tax to come back on my freelander when its get px so might treat myself with that money so i'm ready for next spring.Smile
Guess what, thats my plan next week, theres about 8 months tax left so was planning on taking it out of the flippin window as well. Be interesting if they insist its left..............
Delears have to return you any remaining tax now it the law.
(30-08-2012 09:34pm)Barton Evoque Wrote: [ -> ]Delears have to return you any remaining tax now it the law.

Didnt know that!

saves me having to argue then cheers Thumbs Up
Ed209 posted some pics on a thread some time back of his car with 3 bikes fitted.

Try a search for that.
(30-08-2012 09:36pm)Griff449 Wrote: [ -> ]Didnt know that!

saves me having to argue then cheers Thumbs Up
That's what my dealer told me.
Yes saw that thread looked well but I think that was a four bike carrier?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's