babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 2013 MY Deletions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have read elsewhere today a post from Liam who assists Nick@LandRover in answer to a question regarding the words RANGE ROVER on the rear/tailgate for the 2013MY Evoque.

It appears this wording has been removed if the following response is correct.

"I can confirm that the words “Range Rover” have been removed from the rear of the 13MY Evoque. I have investigated if it would be possible to have this added as an optional extra however, it is not available as an option."

A rather strange development.

I'm not sure which is more gutting, no aeroflip or no wording.
I had this PM from Wayne who works at Halewood last week.

Hi Ian, I've just noticed on some of the 2013 models the td4 sd4 ect are not on the rear boot although evoque and range rover badges are still there, don't know of this a request of the customer or what. I shall find out more today cheers for now Wayne
What a stupid idea if they remove the wording.
Looks like they want to downgrade the baby range to a baby land rover.

Is it possible to order the Letters Range Rover on the back from a LR dealer? If so I would try to get the letters, so they could install them for me before I pick my ride up in late december.
(29-08-2012 07:25pm)LonnyGer Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like they want to downgrade the baby range to a baby land rover.

In other words back to what it was originally supposed to be before someone decided to brand it Range Rover so they could justify adding £10K to the price!
(29-08-2012 07:22pm)Barton Evoque Wrote: [ -> ]I had this PM from Wayne who works at Halewood last week.

Hi Ian, I've just noticed on some of the 2013 models the td4 sd4 ect are not on the rear boot although evoque and range rover badges are still there, don't know of this a request of the customer or what. I shall find out more today cheers for now Wayne

When I ordered my RRS a couple of years ago, I was told that the de-badging was done at the dealers, not during production. If this is also the case with the Evoque, it doesn't look promising!
(29-08-2012 07:36pm)Barton Evoque Wrote: [ -> ]These are for sale on ebay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHROME-RANGE-R...3cc955b6b1

Thank you, just ordered a set!Very Happy
I'm going to wait until mine arrives. might like it without.
Stopped at the services on the M40 today and on the back off a Ford transporter was a MY13 pure, I know this because it had a LR badge on the grill. I can confirm it had RR lettering on the tailgate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's