babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Bonnet stripes - opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to have opinions whether to keep the black carbon fibre bonnet stripes or not?

I'm unhappy that the entertainment only stays on for 3 minutes after engine off also the car could do with folding arm-rests like on the Freelander 2. Finally somewhere to stow the key fob whilst driving.

Otherwise love the car to bits. Laughing[attachment=2628]
Personally I think no to the stripes especially on a Prestige. Are they the LR ones or aftermarket?
Take the stripes off! Please!

It is only the HSE FL2 that had armrests as standard (but still cheaper than most Evoques).
Stripes on cars make me laugh! Laughing
Just spotted the 22s on your signature - you may be asking the wrong forum about the stripes
(29-08-2012 09:37pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]Just spotted the 22s on your signature - you may be asking the wrong forum about the stripes

Sorry I'm new to all this so what is the significance of 22's and being the wrong forum?
Mate if you like them then keep them....... Not everything is to everyone's taste but it's your own mark on the Evoque.

Enjoy the Evoque Smile
(29-08-2012 07:29pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Stripes on cars make me laugh! Laughing

OK I'm listening with interest. Why do they make you laugh if I may ask? They are very innocuous really but they can come off in under 30 seconds.
(29-08-2012 09:58pm)Griff449 Wrote: [ -> ]Mate if you like them then keep them....... Not everything is to everyone's taste but it's your own mark on the Evoque.

Enjoy the Evoque Smile

Ahhh...bless you. That makes me feel less of of nurd!
(29-08-2012 05:37pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I think no to the stripes especially on a Prestige. Are they the LR ones or aftermarket?

I didn't know that LandRover do bonnet stripes. No, they're aftermarketI'm afraid.
(29-08-2012 09:56pm)LG8340 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I'm new to all this so what is the significance of 22's and being the wrong forum?

Just that many of the folks on here arent into the non stock look. Personally I think there are some great mods that improve the Evoque while keeping it looking like a factory car but ultimately each to their own.

(29-08-2012 09:59pm)LG8340 Wrote: [ -> ]OK I'm listening with interest. Why do they make you laugh if I may ask? They are very innocuous really but they can come off in under 30 seconds.

Ahhh...bless you. That makes me feel less of of nurd!

I didn't know that LandRover do bonnet stripes. No, they're aftermarketI'm afraid.

Oh yeah - check this out... Look at exterior styling...

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/range-...cessories/
They are not for me, but I don't dislike them.

Personally I love seeing what people do to individualized their cars.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's