babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How's this for a Vehicle Handover?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, have a read of my letter of complaint on google documents. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B702RV9...UJqVDMtR1U . I would hazard a guess that not too many people on here have experienced a handover like mine.
(27-08-2012 11:19pm)IvorRedOne Wrote: [ -> ]The audacity of my post?

Are you kidding me! Treated like crap from a dealer. You obviously have never been treated so badly or maybe your a dealer yourself.

I think it is an interesting read, perhaps a little ott in places but I guess if you have been messed around that much they deserve shaming.
I would also have gone mad with the plastic badge. I told my dealer not even to put the sticker in either.

Not sure about the remarks from the other poster above & their first post too?
Thanks, Didn't even get an apology from the Dealer Principal or any of his staff..I have had many cars over the years but never treated anywhere near the way I have been by this team. Charles Hurst of Belfast were appalled by the way the car was handed over to me. The experience hasn't put me off the car. 4K on the clock and I enjoy driving it but the whole experience has put me off ever going back to a smaller franchise. As for the 1st post, I wouldn't be surprised if he has anything to do with the dealership.
(27-08-2012 11:52pm)IvorRedOne Wrote: [ -> ]The whole experience has put me off ever going back to a smaller franchise. As for the 1st post, I wouldn't be surprised if he has anything to do with the dealership.

I thought that as soon as I read it!!
Terrible. Deserve to be named and shamed.
This thread is confusing my little brain - have some of the posts referred to been removed?
It's a disgrace, have you had any response yet?????
(28-08-2012 10:43am)mickydd Wrote: [ -> ]It's a disgrace, have you had any response yet?????
No further response from the Dealership. Land Rover UK were appalled by the way he treated me. LR UK Customer Relations though no fault of theirs offered me £250 in compensation because of the way I was treated by the dealer. The only response from the dealer was through his sales manager saying that he would pay only £250 towards the fitting of foglights but he also wanted the £250 from LR UK to offset the bill of around £1400 for fitting of foglights. I would have been responsible for the remaining £900.
(28-08-2012 10:04am)NightFox Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is confusing my little brain - have some of the posts referred to been removed?
I believe the post was removed by mod as it was inappropriate.
Cheers
(28-08-2012 11:31am)griff Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the post was removed by mod as it was inappropriate.
Cheers
Thanks for letting me know NightFox
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's