babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Cleaning Rear window Inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just gave my windows a clean inside (man the rear half was dirty!), the rear window is just the easiest ever! Boot open and the window is right in front of you, and done in a flash, no climbing in the boot like my other car!

So here's a question... how about using the G1 on the inside of the glass to stop the white misty dirt build up...
You must have too much time in your hands Very Happy
If only... first interior glass clean since I got the car 10 months ago, and want to avoid doing it again any time soon Wink
(20-08-2012 08:46pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Just gave my windows a clean inside (man the rear half was dirty!), the rear window is just the easiest ever! Boot open and the window is right in front of you, and done in a flash, no climbing in the boot like my other car!

So here's a question... how about using the G1 on the inside of the glass to stop the white misty dirt build up...

I can't see that being of any use inside.
Just cleaned my windows with a damp leather & microfibre cloth though I have yet to find anything that cleans windows without smearing.
Phil G4 for the inside windows or else w2 with microfibre !! One you use it you won't need to use anything else !!
I use Greased Lighening "Showroom SHine" on the inside of my windows. Might be a tad expensive as a window cleaner but no streaks wins every time. Outside its GTechniq G4 and G1 Smile
3m foam glass cleaner is very good for not leaving streaks - amazon sell it
After yesterdays poor to pathetic attempts at cleaning the windscreen inside with Halfords screen cleaner, I thought I'd try kevoques idea, now I don't have W2 but I do have Meguires Hyperwash, so a small amount of that in some water, wiped over screen with a microfibre, and dried with a microfibre drying towel, easier than using sprays and looks to have done a great job... tomorrow in the sun will tell.
No smears, pristine clear glass! Thumbs Up
News paper is the best thing for cleaning windows, inside & out . Wipe window with wet paper the polish dry with a dry piece no streaks just shiny window, my dog love putting his nose on rear window so I have to clean it a lot & this is the best method I've found & cheapest
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's