babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Five in a row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surely the five best colours - all in one photo.

How would you guys rank them?

[attachment=118]

Mine

1. Orkney
2. Firenze
3. Indus
4. Santorini
5. Fuji

I'm actually indifferent on which one is 3 and which one is 4 but quite clear on the fact that Fuji is number 5 out if these colours.

PS. and this has the be the worst interior - I'm convinced they only conceptualized this colour scheme to complement the fashionable for about four minutes Colima Lime exterior.

[attachment=119]
(25-07-2011 09:53pm)berlin2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Surely the five best colours - all in one photo.

How would you guys rank them?

Mine

1. Orkney
2. Firenze
3. Indus
4. Santorini
5. Fuji

I'm actually indifferent on which one is 3 and which one is 4 but quite clear on the fact that Fuji is number 5 out if these colours.

PS. and this has the be the worst interior - I'm convinced they only conceptualized this colour scheme to complement the fashionable for about four minutes Colima Lime exterior.

Yep same as your five. But I am biased as my order is for an Orkney Dynamic with black contrast roof. The worst colour I think is Galway Green has anyone even admitted to ordering this colour.
Same for me, except Fuji is n°1.
Your list is correct if you read it from the bottom Up Very Happy
(25-07-2011 10:54pm)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]Your list is correct if you read it from the bottom Up Very Happy

Laughing
(25-07-2011 10:54pm)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]Your list is correct if you read it from the bottom Up Very Happy

I agree as I fail to get excited over 'shades of grey'.

Each to their own. There's no incorrect answer as I haven't yet seen an Evoque colour that is clearly 'wrong'.
(26-07-2011 03:12pm)brommy Wrote: [ -> ]Each to their own. There's no incorrect answer as I haven't yet seen an Evoque colour that is clearly 'wrong'.

Have you seen one in Galway Green though? Laughing
Fuji number one!
(26-07-2011 03:45pm)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2011 03:12pm)brommy Wrote: [ -> ]Each to their own. There's no incorrect answer as I haven't yet seen an Evoque colour that is clearly 'wrong'.

Have you seen one in Galway Green though? Laughing

Yes and it was the only colour that made me think twice about my statement!Laughing

I came to the conclusion that someone would like it and decided to be nice and tolerent! Embarrassed
Reference URL's