babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: TA Announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the Motorway today and I had TA turned on, I was using sat-nav but had audio off. If a traffic report occured a screen came up with Traffic Announcement and the radio station name, but nothing was played, if I saw it in time I turned on the audio and 1 out of 10 times I heard the end of the announcement, the rest was just normal Audio I would then select skip and it returned to radio so I turned it off again. In my Mazda TA means only play announcements otherwise silent so was I doing something wrong? Was very inconvienient turning radio on and off if I saw the screen and very distracting.
Have you tried having the radio on, but with the volume down to 0. You can still turn the screen off.

I had a Audi A3 which would record all the TA announcements so you could still hear them if missed or play them back later on Cool
No I may give that a try thanks doug, There's also no TP mode that I could find, which I'm used to, which is listen to any audio source and then Traffic will interrupt. I'm used to being able to easily switch between TP, TA and Off easily which is great as normally I don't have Traffic on, unless on a long journey, If I don't want the radio on I switch to TA and the radio goes silent.

Anyone know what DAB i-link is too? I had this On, Think I need to get the manual out... Shocked Laughing
Reference URL's