babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 10 CDs HDD storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, just a question on the HDD storage. Is this a feature of Meridian system or it is linked to the HDD Sat Nav??
Due to the change of Option packs for MY13, i have to let go the Sat Nav. I just hope that i can still load some CDs without the Sat Nav.
Thanks!
It is linked to the HDD Sat Nav
(04-08-2012 04:44pm)Kofer Wrote: [ -> ]It is linked to the HDD Sat Nav

Ok, bad news for me.
Means I only have a single CD slot player. Luckily, two USB slots.
Thanks for your reply anyway..
I hope in all honesty it is a feature you will not miss, I have it and will never use it, all my older CD's are stored away, I tend to download music from itunes and amazon, from there into my library and then onto my iPod or USB stick.

At the moment a 32gb USB stick is my favoured choice, sits in the slot there nice and tidy and compact. No issues with sound quality. In fact I have some CD recordings loaded into my iTunes library and their quality is poor, this has been discussed on here as well.
The question: 10 stored CDs are around 7Gb, HDD is 40Gb, for what is the rest Gb in HDD?
(05-08-2012 02:03pm)Kofer Wrote: [ -> ]The question: 10 stored CDs are around 7Gb, HDD is 40Gb, for what is the rest Gb in HDD?

Navigation system....Very Happy
Can't you store some movies as well? I don't have the dual screen or the rear entertainment system, so I don't care. As discussed, the sound quality of mp3's is poor compared to cd's and the meridian will have no problems pointing out those flawed mp3's.
Reference URL's