babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: What's included in a first service?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As some of you doing galactic mileage have already had your Evoque serviced I'd be interested to know what was done and how much your service cost?

Thanks
WB
(31-07-2012 02:09pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]As some of you doing galactic mileage have already had your Evoque serviced I'd be interested to know what was done and how much your service cost?

Thanks
WB

Not doing galactic mileage myself, but think its fairly safe to assume that for a not insignificant fee you will get a lovely rubber stamp in your service book Laughing Laughing Laughing
(31-07-2012 05:50pm)rvsvet Wrote: [ -> ]Not doing galactic mileage myself, but think its fairly safe to assume that for a not insignificant fee you will get a lovely rubber stamp in your service book Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't forget the free car wash that you paid for Laughing
(31-07-2012 07:15pm)EVO PUNDITT Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget the free car wash that you paid for Laughing

And scratches nicely applied by the trainee valeter.
I always insist the dealers DON'T wash my cars!!
Change oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filters, then check a load of stuff, maybe a software update, stamp your book, wash and relieve you of 500 quid!

Did I miss anything?
It's a bit ott isn't it!! I bought a service plan which works out at £300 for each of the 1st 3 services (which is still too steep IMO)
(31-07-2012 08:59pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]I always insist the dealers DON'T wash my cars!!

me too, learned that lesson many years ago.
I went for the service plan knowing you have to service the car so chose the best value for money.

Also they will not be washing my car.
(01-08-2012 07:50am)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]I went for the service plan knowing you have to service the car so chose the best value for money.

Also they will not be washing my car.

Isn't the first service free in Europe like it is in Canada & the USA?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's