babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 2013 model: wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Sorry if this issue has been mentioned in previous thread. It would be pleased if point me out where it is, I could not find it.

I was wondering the exterior looks of the wheel for 2013 model. My dealer told me that the center badge of the wheel will be "Land Rover" instead of " Range Rover". I already know that "Land Rover" badge will be on the front grill, but surprised about the wheel.

Any information wanted, thanksWink
I've seen the dealer update and didn't notice anything about the wheel badges. I wouldn't worry about it though as you can buy a set of 4 for about £10 on ebay - not sure how much shipping to Japan will be though.

The one change I did see is that the style 5 wheel will be sparkle silver rather than diamond cut for 2013.
(31-07-2012 01:55pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen the dealer update and didn't notice anything about the wheel badges. I wouldn't worry about it though as you can buy a set of 4 for about £10 on ebay - not sure how much shipping to Japan will be though.

The one change I did see is that the style 5 wheel will be sparkle silver rather than diamond cut for 2013.

Thanks for the reply WB,

Even though I would be able to buy RR badge, not sure if it can be replaced with LR badge because I presume RR badge shapes circle, whereas LL badge seems more oval. Anyway, I just hope it's not LR badge because I really like RR badge betterSad
(31-07-2012 03:35pm)Norzlein Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply WB,

Even though I would be able to buy RR badge, not sure if it can be replaced with LR badge because I presume RR badge shapes circle, whereas LL badge seems more oval. Anyway, I just hope it's not LR badge because I really like RR badge betterSad
Re wheel badge. The oval is just a design on the circular plate. They are completely interchangeable (I know from experience).
(31-07-2012 04:29pm)IKM Wrote: [ -> ]Re wheel badge. The oval is just a design on the circular plate. They are completely interchangeable (I know from experience).

+ 1 - the wheel design isn't changing so the badges will be the same size
(31-07-2012 04:29pm)IKM Wrote: [ -> ]Re wheel badge. The oval is just a design on the circular plate. They are completely interchangeable (I know from experience).

Nice, thanks for the information!
(01-08-2012 03:16pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go -> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-New-Black-Ch...t_576wt_97
Yep, bought from there for my winter wheels. Good deal!
(01-08-2012 03:16pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go -> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-New-Black-Ch...t_576wt_97

Sorry for the late reply.
Cool, thanks for thisSmile
Reference URL's