babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Who he's the first Evoque on the forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As per title above. It would be good if everybody was to state when they anticipate receiving their cars as well as what trim and colours they are. This is so we can keep an eye and can roughly know when certain cars are to arrive.

I get my dynamic plus Firenze red for Approx 26th September. I also believe this will be the first Firenze on the forum. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I think there's a thread on this... someone who knows how to post links might link to it....
Thanks. I wasn't aware of it!
I've been told my Firenze Prestige 5 door comes off the line on Sept 15th - and I can expect delivery before the end of September. Went to dealership today, butstill no nearer a confirmed delivery date. The race is on evoqueboyo ! haha
ANT
I think I'm about 26 september too. Lol
2nd December! Bah!
(21-07-2011 06:42pm)ant Wrote: [ -> ]I've been told my Firenze Prestige 5 door comes off the line on Sept 15th - and I can expect delivery before the end of September. Went to dealership today, butstill no nearer a confirmed delivery date. The race is on evoqueboyo ! haha
ANT

Should be good! I want pics up if yours arrives before mine! Wink
End sept White dynamic lux
I still haven't got a date. Evil

Would it help if I placed an order? Whistle
Reference URL's