babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: EGG ON FACE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Further to the report in the auto express, now Autocar says the Evoque is better than the BMW X1, Infiniti, And the Audi A5. Autocar's reporters are more hard headed than Auto Express and if they say it is the best all you doubters I would say now have egg on your face.
A report in Autocar says that when they were filming the Evoque in New York somebody came up to them and said what is it I must have one. NUFF SAID.
(20-07-2011 01:22pm)Robbo Wrote: [ -> ]Further to the report in the auto express, now Autocar says the Evoque is better than the BMW X1, Infiniti, And the Audi A5. Autocar's reporters are more hard headed than Auto Express and if they say it is the best all you doubters I would say now have egg on your face.
A report in Autocar says that when they were filming the Evoque in New York somebody came up to them and said what is it I must have one. NUFF SAID.

That's called car jacking......
Autocar saud that the Evoque has just better looks and styling, so it will be nicer to live with. The Audi has better interior, drive and dynamics. The X1 is cheper has better engine and drives better.
Reference URL's