babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Black with silver roof?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've looked and looked on this website and others and I can't find a picture of an Evoque in Santorini Black with a silver contrast roof anywhere.

Is this a really rare combo? Am I therefore mad for considering it? And does anyone have any pics?
There are pictures on here with that combination, not sure where now, either in my range rover or photos and video.

Someone also very helpfully posted a thread with most of the colour options.
We have a Barolo Black with white roof, not too dissimilar. I am pleased with it.
(14-07-2012 02:08pm)chris76 Wrote: [ -> ]I've looked and looked on this website and others and I can't find a picture of an Evoque in Santorini Black with a silver contrast roof anywhere.

Is this a really rare combo? Am I therefore mad for considering it? And does anyone have any pics?

SWMBO has decided the next one will be black with a silver (no panoramic) roof and a pimento interior. Saw a 3 door in our local dealers and it is stunning. If you look on autoscout24.de there are a couple of top end dynamics with a silver roof to give you an idea.

Go for it, trust me it look mean.
If you got time & near, pop into LPR I'm sure they've got one in there
This is my RRE, close to the Zugspitze, (german Alps).

I think, its a must have.

K.
(14-07-2012 09:09pm)987spyder Wrote: [ -> ]This is my RRE, close to the Zugspitze, (german Alps).

I think, its a must have.

K.

Stunning car & views Spyder.
Reference URL's