babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Can anyone recommend a dealer who is actually interested in taking an Evoque order?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking to put down a deposit on another Evoque and the London dealers are clearly just making too much money to be interested in repeat business!?!

If anyone can recommend a dealer preferably not too far from London but what's more important is good service and a delivery slot in October/November ideally. Anyone know of one?

Thanks!
(12-07-2012 08:28pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to put down a deposit on another Evoque and the London dealers are clearly just making too much money to be interested in repeat business!?!

If anyone can recommend a dealer preferably not too far from London but what's more important is good service and a delivery slot in October/November ideally. Anyone know of one?

Thanks!

William Manchester Speak to John Ryan, Top Guy!! Its only 230 miles!!Very Happy
(12-07-2012 08:28pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to put down a deposit on another Evoque and the London dealers are clearly just making too much money to be interested in repeat business!?!

Thanks!

Have a word with Craig at wakefield if you take a look on the other evoque forum,he says he has allocation for october.
http://www.evoqueownersclub.co.uk/forum/...c1551.html

Thanks!

Jon Hall at Guy Salmon Maidstone ( Aylesford) Kent ...he is quoting Oct/November at this moment.
01765 646464

Dylan at ripon land rover

He will sort you out and deliver fast
Thanks guys - I'll make some calls today!

Thanks!

Iam having the same problem with hunters in Southampton.

They are clearly taking too many orders and not interested in selling or actually be bothered to even listen.

Asked what they can throw in...was told they don't need to because they have plenty of orders and they cannot meet demand...thought we were still in recession.

If I ordered this week delivery will be in march 2013!!!!!

If you find someone let me know!
(16-07-2012 11:18pm)Tulabb Wrote: [ -> ]Iam having the same problem with hunters in Southampton.

They are clearly taking too many orders and not interested in selling or actually be bothered to even listen.

Asked what they can throw in...was told they don't need to because they have plenty of orders and they cannot meet demand...thought we were still in recession.

March is way too far out - I've got two reliable dealers telling me January but I'm certain that can be improved on. I've got a few more calls to make this week before I put my deposit down but I aim to do it this week.

Also many of us have been able to get a fair few accessories thrown in (mats, boot mats, mudflaps etc) so don't give up - just find another dealer who isn't quite as complacent...
Mine came from HARWOODS of Edenbridge in Kent, they have another place not far in Tonbridge. They were helpfull imo.
I personally wouldn't deal with Guy salmon in Maidstone as the sales staff I encountered barr one are too far up their own a***.
(16-07-2012 11:18pm)Tulabb Wrote: [ -> ]Iam having the same problem with hunters in Southampton.

I can recommend trying Westover in Salisbury. They have been good so far (car expected Aug/Sep ordered May)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's